Travel Yes or No?
Travel - Is it allowed [ from U.S.] to other countries - at the moment?
U.K. allows U.S. travelers to visit but requires a (Two-week) quarantine upon arrival.
- Talks of a 1 week quarantine are in motion But..... the rising #'s of infections are posing a threat.
- Negative covid-19 test must be obtained before entering some countries and some @ arrival.
- Antigua & Barbuda (Negative covid-19 test taken within 7 days before flight)
- Aruba (PCR covid-19 test taken upon arrival; wait for results in hotel room)
- Barbados (Must pass covid-19 test within 72 hours before arrival).
- Costa Rica (Must obtain a negative covid-19 test less than 48 hrs. before entering)
- Jamaica (12 & over/ Individuals must take a covid-19 test; taken less than 10 days before arrival. Accepted up to 5 days before... No later than 2 days before entry & an application for entry completed. See [VisitJamaica.com] for more details.
- The Maldives (A negative covid-19 test received 72 hrs. before departure and a health declaration from within 24 hrs. of your departure & temperature checked. Must have a confirmed reservation.
- St. Bart's (Americans 12 & up must present a negative covid-19 result within 72 hrs. of entry; statement of no contact with any infected persons / 14 days prior.
- St. Lucia ( A negative covid-19 test [PCR] 7 days before entry. 18 and over must register & give personal information. Temperature checks; and a reservation @ a covid-19 certified resort [entire stay].
- St. Maarten (Requires a electronic health authorization form completed online before entry / with a negative covid-19 result. Another test may be required upon arrival.
- St. Vincent & the Grenadines ( A negative covid-19 test taken no less than 5 days before arrival; staying in a reserved hotel paid prior to arrival. Testing also to be done in intervals 4 or 5 days of your arrival.
- Turks and Caicos (Prior to arrival, covid-19 test with a negative result within 5 days of departure; proof of insurance & an online health screening must be taken.
Should people travel? Internationally / Domestically? - If so, where?
Mexico; requires no covid-19 test; form must be filled out pertaining to the risks factors involved; masks to be worn in airports.
Dominican Republic requires no covid-19 test; but random rapid tests will be performed on some individuals upon entry. Temperature checks performed.
Whether you decide to travel or not, be prepared for changes globally - due to the current environment we're living in. Get as much information as you can about the destination [by contacting Hall Travel and Associates HTA] and remember...
"Land, Sea or Air; We'll Get You There"