Going on vacation can be a great time. Relaxing, dining, golfing, swimming, jet skiing...you name it! Going with your family and friends just makes it even better; making "NOW" memories with your loved ones.
Here's some suggestions & tips for your next family vacation.
- Know your budget & also do research on different packages & compare prices; try a new hotel or resort to save money - (soft opening).
- Decide what you want (cruise, B & B, All-Inclusive Resorts)
- Be flexible (try to go on vacation off-season) to save money & it's usually less crowded.
- Get the kids involved (Ask them what they like. Want a hotel on the beach? Kids camps, room service, golf, tennis?)
Here's some hotels that might help with large families.
- Moon Palace - Cancun, Mexico(4 Bedroom Villas, kids club, night club, 18-hole golf course).
- Atlantis Paradise Island - Nassau, Bahamas (2-3 Bedrooms, giant aquarium, 11 years old & under free, comedy club, Dolphin Cay & water-slide).
- Beaches Negril Resort & Spa - Negril, Jamaica (3 Bedrooms, X-Box Arcade, teen nightclub, water-slide & canal, kids club).
- Azul Fives Hotel - Playa del Carmen, Mexico (3 Bedroom Penthouse Suites, kids club, nightclub, resort on the beach, spa, room service, arcade, and game room).
Travel is the movement of people between relatively distant geographical locations, mostly done by foot, bicycle, automobile, train, boat or airplane.
Travel is done all over the world as a trip or journey and/or for various reasons; religion, better opportunities (life), death, education, work, weather and etc., but most people will tell you they travel for relaxation, great weather and the "WOW" experience and to get away from all of life's problems.
Traveling for me gives me a piece of mind, a moment of clarity, different aspects of nature and life outside of my surroundings or hometown.
Over the years I've traveled to Chicago, Detroit, Milwaukee, Atlanta, Philadelphia, Washington D.C., Cincinnati, Daytona beach and Cancun, Mexico; on a few occasions.
No dream travel destination as of now, but I'm sure I'll be blessed to get there, seeing more of God's beautiful creations. Why do you travel?
LeQuita Johnson is a graduate of Central State University with a degree in Political Science. LeQuita has joined (HTA) with her broad knowledge of social media and her enthusiasm to travel. We are pleased to have LeQuita's expertise and knowledge as a part of Hall Travel and Associates.