Going on vacation can be a great time. Relaxing, dining, golfing, swimming, jet skiing...you name it! Going with your family and friends just makes it even better; making "NOW" memories with your loved ones.
Here's some suggestions & tips for your next family vacation.
- Know your budget & also do research on different packages & compare prices; try a new hotel or resort to save money - (soft opening).
- Decide what you want (cruise, B & B, All-Inclusive Resorts)
- Be flexible (try to go on vacation off-season) to save money & it's usually less crowded.
- Get the kids involved (Ask them what they like. Want a hotel on the beach? Kids camps, room service, golf, tennis?)
Here's some hotels that might help with large families.
- Moon Palace - Cancun, Mexico(4 Bedroom Villas, kids club, night club, 18-hole golf course).
- Atlantis Paradise Island - Nassau, Bahamas (2-3 Bedrooms, giant aquarium, 11 years old & under free, comedy club, Dolphin Cay & water-slide).
- Beaches Negril Resort & Spa - Negril, Jamaica (3 Bedrooms, X-Box Arcade, teen nightclub, water-slide & canal, kids club).
- Azul Fives Hotel - Playa del Carmen, Mexico (3 Bedroom Penthouse Suites, kids club, nightclub, resort on the beach, spa, room service, arcade, and game room).